Thursday, February 28, 2008

My First Sleepover


So last week Mommy and I drove to Del Rio to visit my boyfriend Nick and his mom Auntie Amanda. The car ride wasn't bad, I just fell asleep and when I woke up we were there! I got to sleep in my boyfriends bed, but Daddy says that will never happen again!! I tried to tell him it was just his playpen and that Nick slept with his mom, but Daddy wouldn't listen to me.



This is me flirting with my boyfriend!


Speaking of beds, I have decided that I like sleeping in my room much better than I like sleeping next to Mommy and Daddy. I think Mom and Dad sleep better and personally I like it too. My Mommy has decided to go back to work and that's fine with me because that means I get to spend more time with Daddy and Grandma Sandra. Daddy keeps me on Sundays and Grandma Sandra is gonna be coming over to my house one day a week and that means I can pretty much do whatever I want to that day. As the saying goes, "What happens with Grandma, stays with Grandma." Or is it "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," hmmm, who knows? Well I am on my way to being a 10 pounder, I weighed 9lb 9 oz just the other day. Wow I Me doing what I do best...looking cute! need to go on a diet soon!

Here are a few pictures of me with some of my family.
Me with Great Aunt Kay & Cousin Kelsey (above & below)


Great Granny Dorothy and me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Jana Elysse, you are adorable and getting more adorable every day. So your adventures in the world outside your home have started. I'm sure it is just one of many which are to come. You will be just like Grandma Jana and on the move all the time. WOW, 10lbs already.That is just great and it sounds like you are not a picky eater. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to more of your adventures. Love, Great Aunt Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Wait a second, I thought Desmond was her boyfriend? When did Jana start breaking hearts? Can't wait to see you guys!