Saturday, February 16, 2008

My First Valentine's Day!!







Well a few days ago I celebrated my first Valentine's Day. My mommy and I decided to surprise Daddy and go get some pictures taken. I wore this pretty pink dress that my mom got me and some pink shoes with flowers on them, mom said I looked real cute. Daddy was really surprised!! The best part about it was that I got PRESENTS!! .....and Grandma Sandra got to watch me while mommy and daddy went out. Mommy and daddy went to the movies and then they ate dinner at this fondue restaurant called the Melting Pot. To be quite truthful I wasn't all that interested in the place because I heard they don't serve bottles to the little ones. So I decided to stay home with Grandma and read books and play with my toys, we had a great time.

No comments: