Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rough Day!!

So this last Friday was pretty much the roughest day of my life since I was born. I went to see my doctor and she made me get 5, yes that is 5 as in F-I-V-E shots. Then my mom thought it would be a great idea to have the doctor pierce my ears too. Well it was no fun at the time. However, my mom gave me some Tylenol and I felt much better when I woke up 2 hours later. My mommy and daddy also say that I look really pretty with my ears pierced and they will post some pictures of me with my new studs soon. Anyway, the doctor says that I look really good and I am gaining weight well. I weigh 8 lb 8 oz and I am 20 inches long now!! My parents are also really proud of me because I have been sleeping between 3 & 5 hour intervals during the night. In fact on Saturday night I slept from 10:30 until 2:30, I ate and then I slept until 7 am. Mommy and Daddy were both amazed.

No comments: