Sunday, February 10, 2008

Let me introduce myself



My name is Jana Elysse. I was born on the 11th of December, 2007 at 7:53 am. My mommy delivered me by c-section at the Methodist Hospital in the medical center of San Antonio, TX. I weighed only 4 lb, 15 oz at birth and was 17.75 inches long. However small I was, my mommy delivered me on the first day to be called full term. I was born very healthy and happy. All of the medical staff at the hospital took great care of me and my mommy. I was very lucky that Granny Kathy came to work on her day off just to take care of us. My Granny Sandra & Grampa Jerry were there along with Crampa Scott & Grandma Kandee. Great Grandma Rosa Lee was there too. We had a whole bunch of visitors. Auntie Kay brought Granny Dorothy, Kyle & Kelsey. Aunt Jenna came to see me and so did Amanda & her mommy. Granny Sandra brought Lynette. Ben & Jen stopped by & so did Big Ben. Heather Jackson brought Quinton to see me. Of course, all of mommy's friends from work were there. Daddy's other friend Ben came by and so did Robbie Strom. Mommy got lots of flowers and other gifts to bring home.
I only stayed in the hospital for two days and then mommy & daddy brought me home.

No comments: