Saturday, April 19, 2008

Long Time!!


Sorry it has been so long since I posted on here, but I had to fire my old publisher (since they were too slow) and hire a new one. Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint me and my fans. Well for those of you who don't already know I just recently celebrated my 4 month birthday, but I didn't get to have any cake!! I went to the doctor on Friday and I now weigh 12 lb 8 oz and I am 22 1/2 inches long!! My mom says I am growing like a weed.Not only am I growing in size, but I am also starting to do other things. I am smiling and laughing a lot and everyone says my personality is really starting to emerge. Whatever that means?? I am now somewhat mobile, so everybody better watch out! I roll from my back to my tummy and my arm gets stuck so I have to throw my butt and legs into the air and then push my feet to get it out, but in the process I end up turning a circle. Mom calls it "baby break dancing", but I don't find it funny at all.
A few weeks ago I had my first overnight stay. Mommy and daddy went to San Diego to celebrate their anniversary and they let me stay with Grandma Sandra and Grandpa Jerry for 3 whole nights!! They said I was pretty good and I sure did have fun playing with them. But really how could I be bad, I mean just look at me, all I have to do is bat my eyes and that's all it takes. That's all for now, talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes honey, it has been a long time and I was wondering what happened to you and thats all you were doing was growing and getting prettier every day. Looks like you will have a high forehead and that means intelligent and does that go with pretty? you bet it does so look out world Jana E. is on her way. Kisses to you sweetie. Love, great-aunt Ruthie

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you with your Daddy! So happy and very precious. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!