Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look at ma new shoes!



So each day I am getting closer to walking. So Grandma Sandra decided it was time to take me out and get some fancy shoes to celebrate. They are called Mooshu Trainers, my mom thinks they are the cutest things, because they squeak when you walk. Supposedly they don't just squeak for fun, it is to help babies learn to put their heels down when they walk (the lady at the store says that all babies instinctively walk on their toes.) Well I don't really care about that, I think the best part is that you can change out the bows go on the toes, so it matches what you are wearing. Isn't that the coolest thing you have ever heard? Here are some pics of me in my new shoes.

I have an important announcement to make, I recently cut my 8th tooth!! Before you know it, I will have a mouth full of teeth. I am experimenting and trying all kinds of new foods with all of these wonderful teeth I am developing, it is so much fun. I have also taken an interest to animal sounds lately and I find that cow talk is much more intriguing than human talk. Therefore when anyone around me speaks the cow language I will politely "moo" back at them. For some reason mommy & daddy have started doing a lot of "cow talking" lately. Hmmmm......
I also recently attended my 1st wedding, here is a picture of daddy and I at the wedding.

1 comment:

Patti Beasley said...

It is such an honor to be Janna's first wedding. wish we would have taken a picture together. Someday Janna and Eric will take wedding pictures together when he gives her away. Eric I hear a father's choice for boyfriend control is no longer the baseball bat, but a taser. Oder one online today!