Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cutest thing...EVER!!

This is Jana's mommy with an exciting interruption.

This evening, Jana officially did one of the cutest things I have ever seen her do. After I got home from work I was sitting in the recliner looking at a catalog. Jana crawled over to me and was standing at me feet, I assumed she was trying to grab the catalog, but I was wrong, I lifted the catalog up to keep it out of her reach and there was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She was actually squatting down peering under the catalog at me trying to get my attention!! It was sooo adorable. Then she of course had to make it even more adorable and squeal every time I saw she was peeking at me. Eric would ask her , "Where's mommy?" and she would peek under look at me and then squeal and of course I would then crack up, it was hilarious!! Here is a small clip of the video Eric took, please excuse my appearance!!

No comments: