Sunday, September 28, 2008

Whew....What a Weekend!


I had quite the weekend. The biggest news is I finally got to meet the J's, Great Uncle Jeff & Great Aunt Judy. They packed up everything they own in their Toyota Tacoma and drove 5700 miles from Alaska and now they are here in the great state of Texas to stay. Since they live so far away I hadn't met them yet & I finally got to meet them! Of course I wasn't shy at all, I crawled right over to Aunt Judy and immediately made goo goo eyes at Uncle Jeff.

Then Sunday, mommy, daddy and I made our first trip to Live Oak Park. Grandpa Scott, Grandma Kandee, Uncle Aaron & Averie all met us there. Come to think of it, this was my 2nd picnic, we had so much fun. After we had our picnic, the bows tossed around a football and then we went to the lake and fed the ducks & watched people fish.

Once we got home daddy watched the Cowboys play and then mommy & daddy's friends Uncle Ben & Aunt Jennifer came over with Alex. Mommy & Aunt Jenn cooked dinner while I played with Alex & Uncle Ben, it was a great end to a wonderful weekend!

No comments: