Sunday, September 21, 2008

9 Months




Please forgive my mommy for hardly ever posting on my blog. I am so excited about the fact that I am 9 moths old now. I am crawling around really well, just like a pro. This has allowed me to cover a lot of ground and I am able to get into EVERYTHING!! I am also getting really good at pulling myself up and taking a few steps around the furniture. Needless to say my parents are quickly trying to baby proof the house. Who needs baby proofing anyway?

I had my 9 month check-up this last week, I now weigh a whopping 18lb 12oz, and I am 27 inches long!! I also just cut my 6th tooth this week, pretty soon and I won't even have to eat that nasty baby food! Dr. Davis says I am growing wonderfully! Everything is great except I have an ear infection (although my mom couldn't tell since I wasn't even acting sick) and I am now battling diarrhea and a nasty diaper rash from the antibiotics I am taking =( BUMMER!

Each day I am making new sounds and discovering new things. I can clap my hands, dance, and I even am starting to wave!! My parents love to listen to my laugh, so I try to entertain them with it as often as I can.

I am still trying to figure out the sippy cup thing, that is just weird...cold stiff coming out of a hard flat opening?? No thanks, I will take a bottle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear Jana. I miss you already!!!! Thanks for joining me while shopping. I can't wait to find the perfect flower girl dress for you.