Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Latest Tricks!

Now that I am becoming more mobile, I am starting to get into all kinds of trouble these days. I have always loved to look in the refrigerator when Mommy is getting things out, however I have decided to take that to a new level by climbing into the refrigerator. I was just hoping that Mommy would pick me, and she did!!

Now for a quick update. I have been really getting around these days. Mom & Dad say I crawl at the speed of lightning and I have also begun to take a few steps on my OWN!! I'm not just talking 1 step at a time, I have taken as many as 8 steps ALL by myself. Watch out everybody, I will be running around before you know it!! I will see if I can get Mom and Dad to post some video of my latest tricks. Hope everyone else is enjoying the new year!

No comments: