Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm One!!



Well everybody, it's official I turned 1 yesterday and I am now a toddler. It was a wonderful day, the day started with Mommy waking me up and giving me a waffle with a candle on it and singing me Happy Birthday. The waffle had some sweet stuff on it, I think Mommy called it "surip", it was yummy! Then we went to to visit Daddy at his work and I was serenaded by one of his coworkers who is a mariachi, I just didn't know what to think. We took daddy out to lunch and then I went home to rest up for the main event of the day!

We went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse and Grandma & Grandpa Tye, Uncle Aaron, Averie, Grandpa Scott and of course Mommy and Daddy joined me. I really enjoyed the steak filet, baked potato, green beans and rice, oh and who could forget those yummy buttery rolls! The wait staff brought over a saddle and announced my Birthday to the whole restaurant and everyone said "Yeeha". After dinner we all headed back to my place for presents and CAKE!! I really enjoyed the cake and I loved that fact that everyone was eating cake with me, so much that I squealed really loud when anyone else was eating cake. When the cake was demolished it was off to take a bath and then I crashed!! What a day, turning 1 is hard work!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi little one year old. After seeing you in person for the first time on Dec 23 you are much cuter than your pictures and those are mighty cute. I just got to hold you for a minute and time was so short and you are growing so fast. The next time I see you, you will be walking all over the place. It was so nice to meet you and mommy and the rest of the family. I hope it won't be so long before we see you again. Hugs and kisses from great- grand auntie Ruthie.